School Board Information
The McCall-Donnelly School District Board of Trustees consists of five members who are elected by the voters of the district. Board members serve four-year staggered terms and represent a specific geographic area. The board sets school policies within the guidelines of the law and the Idaho State Board of Education. Trustees are responsible for the following tasks:
- Approve personnel changes and salaries.
- Approve district instructional programs.
- Decide how district money is spent and approve the budget.
- Select the superintendent.
- Serve as a liaison between the schools and the community.
- Set and evaluate school district goals.
- Stay current with educational trends and work toward change when necessary.
The public is welcome to attend school board meetings. Board meetings are held the second Monday of the month and begin at 6:00 PM at the Douglas A. MacNichol Building, located on the high school campus. Special sessions are announced to the public in advance. For a schedule of the board meetings please call (208) 634-2161.