The Curriculum Department contributes to the mission of the district by:
- Coordinating and facilitating the adoption of research-based, state endorsed K-12 curricular materials through staff committees.
- Ensuring curriculum alignment vertically K-12 and horizontally within courses and grade levels.
- Providing training and opportunities for staff to develop curriculum.
- Coordinating staff collaboration district-wide in content areas.
During the 2019-2020 school year the McCall-Donnelly School District will review curricular materials and online resources for K-12 Science. Please contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like to offer feedback or if you have any questions.
The Assessment Department contributes to the mission of the district by:
- Coordinating State and Federally mandated assessments and facilitating support for the individual needs of teachers and students.
- Ensuring District compliance of testing regulations.
- Providing training for proctors and staff in test administration.
- Providing assessment data to administrators, teachers, and parents.
- Submitting accurate student demographics to testing vendors to ensure 100% participation of testing population.