How this department contributes to the mission of the school district:
- Provides supportive environment meeting basic needs, people believe in students, food, safety etc.
- Provides HQ staff, quality curriculum, behavioral support
- All people have productive roles in communities, treat all people with respect, relate school experience to post school
- Behavorial, social, emotional supports – critical thinking.
How this department contributes to the goals of the school district:
- Climate – District wide, promote/provide educational opportunities for all students equitably
- Achievement – In buildings promote/model/practice behavior to build skills for citizens.
- Share evaluation with principals to promote building and district achievement goals
- Provide staff development to increase student achievement and build/enhance school climate.