Booster Club Survey!
Would you like to learn more about our amazing Booster Club? Please click below to complete a quick survey. Filling out this information will get you connected with our email list so you'll never miss a beat! ONLY ONE SUBMISSION IS NEEDED PER FAMILY. Thank you!
The McCall-Donnelly Booster Club was established with the purpose of supporting the athletic programs and athletes of both Payette Lakes Middle School and McCall-Donnelly High School. Boosters promote school spirit, good sportsmanship, and inspired citizenship.
Current Board Members
President: Stephanie Sorensen
Vice President: Julia Newman
Secretary: Christine Naugle
Treasurer: McCall-Donnelly High School
Members at Large: Deanne Langreder
Merchandise: Maria Ames
Membership: Katie Morgan
Boosters support all of the 23 sports teams, cheerleading, and pep band at PLMS and MDHS. Boosters have been responsible for the following:
- Organize and host Fall Pep Rally
- Help organize and host seasonal high school sports award ceremonies
- Order and offer sales of Vandal Spirit apparel and merchandise
- Organize decorations and food drive during Homecoming Week
- Maintain concession stands at Sabala Field and at MDHS
- Distribute funds for eligible teams, cheer, and pep band. Some items funded include:
- Lump sum amounts for team purchases (determined by number of participants- average $200-500)
- Funding for Senior Night presentations, including purchase of Senior Banners
- Funding of travel expenses for teams qualifying for State Playoffs