McCall-Donnelly School District follows the Idaho Common Core Standards, as outlined by the Idaho State Department of Education. By implementing the Idaho Common Core Standards we strive to develope all students’ critical thinking, problem solving, and writing skills; real-world skills that students need to be successful in college and in life. The standards are more rigorous than Idaho’s previous standards and are on a par with what is taught in leading countries around the world. These standards ensure that students here and across the country are taught to a higher standard than before.
The Common Core has been in the news frequently with various opinions and thoughts. Review the standards yourself at corestandards.org, or visit with your school principal or the Curriculum director, David Pickard, to learn more about the standards. McCall-Donnelly School District is strongly supportive of the rigor and expectations for students and has been working hard to understand and implement the standards.
Smarter Balanced Assesment
For more information or to review sample test items click on this link.
Idaho Content Standards
Idaho State Department of Education information can be found here.
Learn more about our recently adopted resources. Please email me with any questions (firstname.lastname@example.org)
2021-2022 K-5 Mathematics and 6-8 Mathematics (TBD)
2020-2021 Secondary Mathematics
- Algebra I, Geometry, Algebra II Savvas Integrated Math Common Core High School Math Program
- PreCalculus Demana, Precalculus: Graphical, Numerical, Algebraic Common Core Edition
- Calculus Demana, Calculus: Graphical, Numerical, Algebraic AP Edition
- Probability and Statistics Bock, Stats in Your World
- Health and Wellness K-5 Great Body Shop Middle School Teen Health High School Essential Health
- Physical Education Achieve
- Social Studies K-5 Studies Weekly Secondary TCI