2019-2020 Class Registration Instructions
Class Planning and Registration may seem like a complicated process but if you follow all of these steps (in order!) it can be straightforward and easy!
If you have questions along the way please talk to Mrs. Shepard :)
To view the presentation shared at Registration Night please follow this link: Registration Information
- 1) Double-check your credits and progress towards graduation
- Use the Graduation Checklist form and PowerSchool's Graduation Plan Progress screen to check off classes that you have earned credit for.
- Highlight classes that you have lost credit in or are missing so that you remember to register for them later on.
- Refer back to the Graduation Requirements form if needed.
- 2) Complete your 4-Year Plan in Naviance
- Using Naviance, create/edit your 4-Year Course Plan
- Log in to Naviance
- Navigate to the Course Planner tool
- Create and submit a 4-Year Course Plan
- Refer to the Making a 4-Year Plan in Naviance packet for detailed instructions.
- 3) Register for 2019-2020 Classes in PowerSchool
- Log into your student PowerSchool
- Click “Class Registration”
- Click the pencil edit button in each class category
- Select your desired class
- Repeat for each category and each semester
- Be sure to include the Alternate Requests (there are your elective back-ups, just in case you don’t get your first choice)
***The Class Registration screen will be available to you until March 15th. You can come back and edit your classes until then***
- 4) Complete your Post-Secondary Plan in Naviance
- Log into Naviance
- Scroll down to Important To-Dos and Tasks
- Select “Complete the Post-Secondary Plan”
- Click on the link next to the pink arrow
- Answer the questions to the best of your ability and submit!