2018-2019 Master Schedule
Students may request schedule changes in the Counseling Office between August 16th and the 27th.
Schedule Change Request Instructions
- Get a “Schedule Change Request” form from the Counseling Office (on the table in the Career Center)
- Fill in your name, grade and today’s date.
- On the left-hand side fill in your schedule as it currently is.
- On the right side fill in your schedule as you would like it to be.
- Fill in the reason for the change request.
Note: If your reason is “I just don’t like that class” and changing it would conflict with your required classes I may deny the request. Valid reasons to change your class include:
- You have already taken the class
- You need a class to graduate that is not currently on your schedule
- You have more classes than you need your senior year and would like a free period.
*** Make sure to look at the Master Schedule before filling in your schedule as you want it to be. Make sure your classes are actually offered during the times you want to take them! ***
If the class you want is already full you will not be placed in the class and your schedule won’t be changed.
The more clearly and accurately you fill out your request form the more likely it is you will get the change you want!