Creative Arts Committee Charge
Reports to: Superintendent
- Assist with accomplishing the McCall-Donnelly School Board’s 2014-2015 annual goal to support creative learning:
- Explore and inventory existing creative arts opportunities at all levels.
- Expand the arts and drama at the elementary level.
- Expand opportunities for the arts at all levels.
- Encourage creative endeavors by students and staff across the district.
- To expand opportunities and facilitate access to creative inspiration and practical teaching experience.
- To encourage a school culture that values ingenuity and innovation.
- To foster creativity and arts integration at all levels across the curricular spectrum while growing current art disciplines programs.
Membership: Representative of the MAHC, community member, at least one representative from each school
- September 24th
- October 25th
- December 4th
- January 29th